Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 month check up

So I took Baby Hayden to her 2 month check up and to get her shots.

Its was so sad, I cryed along with her. But she is doing good.

The Doc told us that she is only in the 30%tile in Height and Weight..

WHAT.. that was really weird for me because Shaun and I are so tall... so she has got some growing to do!

But she weighed in at 10 lbs 3 oz. and 23 inches tall ..

Another weird thing was that Doc told me that she has a stiff neck? (has anyone ever heard of that before in a tiny baby?) So I have to stretch out her neck 3 times a day and then go back in 2 weeks to see if she is better... IF NOT he said we may have to do some Physical Therapy..



But other than that she is fabulous.

3 comments:

Brenda B said...

Poor thing :) It makes me want to cry too when they get shots.
Morgan had the neck thing when she was little. I think I had to try to get her to sleep the opposite way than what she preferred and to turn her head the opposite too. I think that she favored one side. Tummy time helped too, but she hated that. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Infinite said...

oh the shots are horrible. I made Mardy hold her for the first shots ... yes I am a wimp. She is gorgeous though!

kande913 said...

Linds she is so frigin' cute. I am glad to see hospital pictures. I love them they are some of my favorites from my girls... Hope to see you soon Esther and girls