Sunday, October 19, 2008

BABY WALKER

I bought baby Hayden a little Elmo walker and she loves it..
I know I know she is only 4 months but she loves to be to be her only little independant person and go where she wants to go. Its so cute, but I think that it's just a little insight of what we have coming

4 comments:

Staci said...

She's such a BIG girl... stuck in a little body :-) Soo stinkin' cute!! BEWARE...she's going to be walking at 6 months if she keeps this up.

Brenda B said...

Oh my, she is moving around so much. She is such a cutie!! I loved having a walker....it kept my girls busy so I could get some things done.

Michelle said...

she is so dang cute. I loved the video and hearing your voice. You crack me up Lindz...I miss you tons!

Leslie said...

look how big she is getting! So stinkin cute I can't stand it. I am sorry she is getting up still 3 or 4 times a night. I bet you are so freakin tired especially if you are having to get up for work...you are working right? Yeah, I don't know why my little guy started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks, crazy huh? Probably cause he was almost a freaking 10 pound baby. But my rib pain was gone the day I delivered, so crazy! Pregnancy sucked, haha! How is your rib pain? Did it go away?