I thought I knew what true love was!! Then we had a baby girl.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Things we have been doing
Shaun started doddling one night and this was the end product..Little baby Hayden as a turtle!!! I made a clock for Hayden room, I thought it was so cute I had to post it.
She just loves this jumper that Grandma Johnson brought down for her to play in.
It was good seeing you at the christmas party. Hayeden is such a doll. I see your all crafty now. I wish I could tap into that. Not very creative here.
Love Shaun's doddle! :) And Hayden is just freaking cute! Missed you sunday...hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas if we don't see you before then! :) Hugs to your little family!
8 comments:
Linds, Hayden is sooooo cute. She is so big. Don't they grow up so fast?
hey...
look at you all crafty!?!
and i like how you framed the picture of the hayden-turtle :)
see you on saturday...
your clocked turned out so cute... now i wish i would have done one for the girls. maybe next time...
i love the pic of hayden in the laundry basket!!
You both are very artistic. Hayden is such a cutie! Our kids need to stay little longer...they are just growing up too quick.
ps...it was so fun to see you but especially to see hayden! she is so petit and adorable!
thanks lins for coming....
I WANT THAT CLOCK!! LOVE IT! Cute little girl she is growing up and she looks just like you Linds..
It was good seeing you at the christmas party. Hayeden is such a doll. I see your all crafty now. I wish I could tap into that. Not very creative here.
Love Shaun's doddle! :) And Hayden is just freaking cute! Missed you sunday...hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas if we don't see you before then! :) Hugs to your little family!
Post a Comment