Monday, July 12, 2010

I have access again:)


So I have been gone for a long time.. the computers were on LOCKDOWN from blogs at my work.... BOOO

but we have been given our rights back:)

so I will have to remember how this works, and if anybody is still doing this?


here is the cutest pic of my baby which is now 2.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I really went into shock when I saw an update on your blog! I didn't know there was a funny story behind not blogging anymore! ha! so funny. Your daughter is sooo cute. She looks so different than the last picture that I've seen! ha! love you! tell everybody hi!

Leslie said...

I am still here :) cannot believe how big your little girl is. She is adorable! Keep updating :)

The Hodges said...

Yeah you are back! I am surprised they gave you back your rights!! I love it.