



Grandma Johnson has been tending Hayden once a week, well the first time that they came down from Kamas, she brought a suprise baby GOAT... the goat is only 3 weeks old and her mother wouldn't feed her, so they have been hand raising the little thing...
So anyways it was pretty funny, and the little goat is SO CUTE.. I think that it will be a good story when Hayden gets a little older:)

6 comments:
How cute that is the first time I have seen mom's goats since they had them.... I hope that cute baby Hayden is doing well since her stay at the hospital.... I hate hositals and it's one thing for you to be sick and a completly different thing for your baby to be sick you just want them to be well always!!!
Love ya tons Esther
That goat is so dang cute! I love that it looks like it's eating your house plant :-)
i am so glad that i now know that you have a blog :)
good job with the goat! there is no way i would ever let that in my house. so not a pet person....
that is really funny....what a cute little baby goat! and the pics of Hayden are really cute too!
I thought that I already commented but I guess I didn't....anyway, that is cool...a goat. Do they jump around all excited like a puppy? I have no idea...hahaha. Seems like it would be a really fun experience.
HAHAHAH..that is too funny.
Post a Comment