Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT












SO WE ALL FINALLY WERE ABLE TO GET OUT FOR GIRLS NIGHT LAST WEEKEND.


WE HAD SO MUCH FUN STAYING IN PARK CITY.


It was my first night away from baby Hayden. I was totally worried about leaving her with Shuan, and I only had 3 breakdowns that day:) But of course they were fine.


But I really need to THANK my best friend STACI... she also left her new little baby and was my reasurance that Hayden would be just fine... :) SO THANKS STACI , YOU ARE THE BEST


8 comments:

Staci said...

We had so much FUN! I'm so glad you made it... I know how HARD it is to leave your little one. But it's good for the Dads, right?
You look so cute in all the pictures!! I love your hair that length. What happened to my chin in the one pic? he,he!
Thanks for being such a great friend! Love ya tonz!!

katie said...

how fun!

it looks like you had such a great, kid-free night...those are definatly needed

:)

The Hodges said...

You look so good for just having a baby I am jealous! Leaving the baby for the fist time is the hardest. I think i have only done it once.

Watkins said...

GOOD JOB LINDS! YOU ALWAYS NEED A NIGHT OUT WITH NO BABY! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. YOU LOOK SO DANG SKINNY!
-LEAH

The Hodges said...

Kyra did so good on the plane and on the way back there was two other babies, one was born the same day as kyra and the other one was nine weeks and they did good as well. My ped. said that babies are really good travelers but you want to put a bottle or binkie in their mouth during take off and landing for thier ears. She will do good. (Luggage sucks hauling around though)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Just a couple of hot chickies on the town.

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

YAY!! Good for you I remember it was sooo hard to be away from Abby when she was first new. Trust me in a couple months you will be begging to get away! CUTE PICS and I'm lovin the blonde! LOL..I can't believe I don't have your jewlrey yet! I will call you the second it comes!! Oh..I set our profile to private so send me your email address and i will send you an invite.
reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com

Leslie said...

I bet that was hard to leave baby Hayden. I am looking forward to the day though when I get just a little break :)are you breast feeding? If so how in the world did you escape?? You look so freakin good!