Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hayden's 1st Christmas




Well it is offcial that i suck at blogging but better late than never..




Hayden is getting so big, she justed turned 7 months and is crawling.... she is so much fun. This year for christms we did our own thing it was great to stay at home and chill.
(there are more pics but taking forever to upload ....annoying)

7 comments:

KC Walker said...

OMG!!!! Hayden is so dang cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting. I am so excited to start tending her! I have to admit, I have the most beautiful niece anyone could ask for! What a beautiful princess! Love ya Linds!

Michelle said...

she's so cute! look at that little face! what a doll!

Heidi said...

so stinkin cute Muffin! It was great to see you guys on New Years. Blog more often...your stories are always so funny. :)

Watkins said...

OH LITTLE HAYDEN IS TOO CUTE! TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, MARCUS WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ADAM, I THINK THEY WERE IN THE SAME GRADE. SO YOU KNOW HIS UNCLE??? WOW, HIS UNCLE MUST BE YOUNG.

The Hodges said...

She is getting so big. I am so jealous that Hayden is crawling. kyra is trying to and doesn't want to use her knees only her feet. She is goofy, but she gets so frustrated because she wants to crawl. Hayden is a doll, so cute. I will have to come into the office sometime.

katie said...

hey you...i just saw the family photos on kc's blog...

they turned out so good and you look beeeeutiful! promise! and princess hayden is right! :) don't let anyone forget it...

Leslie said...

are you kidding me...hayden is sooo big. Time just goes so fast. It just seems like yesterday you were visiting me at the chiro cause of your back pain :0 Hope all is well!