









So I fixed up some rice cereal for Hayden , hoping that maybe she would get REALLY full and sleep a bit longer at night... ya right....
But she was sure cute trying it out, she wasn't sure of the spoon, and most of the cereal/milk got all over her. AND don't worry that she through up all of what she got down about a hour later...
O WELL we will try again ...

7 comments:
OH my gosh she is so dang cute!!!
linds, i can't believe she is big enough to be eating rice ceral and sitting all by herself in the high chair...how old is she now? time goes quick huh?
What a big girl! I can't believe she's already sitting in her high chair. She's such a cutie!! I love her hair.... looks like she has a baby mohawk :o)
OH LINDS SHE IS SOOO CUTE!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BABY THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER MOM AND JUST LIKE HER DAD!! I SEE SO MUCH OF YOU IN THOSE 1ST COUPLE PICS..SHE IS A DOLL!! I NEED TO SEE HER AGAIN! IF YOU EVER NEED HELP WITH HER I WOULD LOOOVE TO WATCH HER..I MISS HAVING A BABE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE ANOTHER!
Look at her...she is such a big girl:) So cute! Love the pics...I think that the seventh one down is super stinken cute too!!!
Linds- Landon and I are doing the rice cereal thing as well. He's NOT into it. Doesn't like it at all. Hmm? Let's get together w/Staci and Wendy and play!
I just realized you all have blogs, I just found a comment from Staci on mine and was so surprised... Hayden is such a doll and I am so glad I got to finally see her in person... It is fun to see you as a mommy!
Post a Comment